APPLICATION FORM 2022-23
1. This form is an application form, and does not guarantee your child a place. If you decide to send your child to Gan Tammy and after we accept your application, you will need to fill in the Parental Agreement below..
2. An application will not considered until both the form and the registration fee have been received TOGETHER WITH PROOF OF VACCINATIONS. (see "How To Register" on the left of this page) and at least one parent from the family attends an open house at the gan (parents of returning students do not have to attend but are very welcome to do so) or has spoken to Tammy.
REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-23
Registration for next school year will open immediately after Hannuka (Tues Dec 7th 2021).
For both classes:
Children aged 1.5-2 and for children aged 2-3 years old (in September 2022).
How To Register:
1. Fill in and bring the application form to one of the open days. Form ➡️
2. Please make sure to bring the ₪350 registration fee with the application form* + proof of vaccinations**. (see below)
2. All new parents must attend one of the Open Houses scheduled for Fri Dec 10th and Fri Dec 17th at 12pm (if you are unable to come on these dates please contact Tammy).
If you have any questions feel free to contact Tammy directly.
*Note: The 350₪ Registration fee will not be returned to parents who does not accept a place when offered. After accepting a place, the fee is non-returnable.
** Since the Measles outbreak a few years ago Gan Tammy along with many other ganim, signed up to מחוסגן, a national collaborative initiative between ganim and medical professionals, and we will only be accepting children who have proof of vaccination, in the form of a digital copy of their vaccination booklet, in PDF format.
Parental Agreement 2022-23
NOTE: This form should only be completed and returned AFTER a child has been accepted.
📽️ Watch a 'virtual walk-thru' of the gan
(Recorded Dec 2020)
Phone number +972 (0)2 567 1289054-727-8693054-727-8693
Address 4 Chel Nashim St, Katamon, Jerusalem, Israel.